Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

KE$HA ON SINGING WITH JUSTIN BIEBER & HER "NOT JUST SILLY WHITE-GIRL-RAP" ALBUM




KE$HA GOES NATIVE FOR V MAGAZINE

Ever the shrinking violet, Ke$ha's taken off her clothes and draped herself on Americana for the Summer 2012 issue of V magazine, where she talks about singing with Justin Bieber (who did some posing of his own for V magazine here), and her upcoming album.

“The range of artists I want to work with is so vast it’s bizarre," she revealesd

"I would love to have Keith Richards on the record. I would sure as hell like to do a collaboration with Bieber and at the same time do a song with the Flaming Lips. If someone is a real artist, you can’t confine them to a particular genre. It’s my mission to make it all make sense somehow.”




"The first record was all me living in L.A., trying to pay my rent, have a really good time, and look good on nothing. But ever since then I’ve seen how many people my music can reach, and I’ve realized that I have somewhat of a social responsibility to make sure everything I say is positive.

"The underlying theme of this next record is warrior, with the positive message being that everyone has a warrior inside.”

“Some people will be shocked. Some will also be excited to know that I don’t just do silly white-girl rap. I’m from the South, I have a lot of soul. But trust me—it’s not going to be some avant-garde jazz record. I innately write pop songs."

Bring it on Ke$ha, we can't frickin' wait to hear it.

Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar