Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Little Leopard

Ann Taylor Leopard Sweater

It’s been the craziest winter for us here in NY – the snow started early & hit us hard and then virtually disappeared completely.  We had three days last week that were in the near 50’s, which is unheard of for our area this time of year!  I, of course, have been loving every minute of it and have taken full advantage of this bare-ankle/no-need-for-multiple-layers weather.  I’m sure the tides will turn soon, but until then, I’ll be enjoying the warmer temps while they last!

I have been on the hunt for the perfect leopard sweater since the beginning of fall, so I was thrilled to find this one, which was everything I wanted.  Animal prints are a huge trend right now that will be continuing into the spring (this would be great with white jeans & ballet flats for a more transitional look).

I tried it on in several sizes, but ended up keeping the XSP – even though I’m 5’8″, going with the petite size gave me a more fitted look & I liked that the sleeves hit right at my wrists rather than covering half of my hand like the regular size did.  So, even if you’re tall like me, I’d recommend trying the petite size!

Right now you can get 50% off full-price tops & sweaters at Ann Taylor with code TOPITOFF (but hurry – it ends at midnight tonight).  I’m sharing more of my favorites from this sale in the scrolling bar below like this marled long-sleeve tee (only $14!) & this floral print wrap top (perfect for heading into the spring!).

velvet crossbody bag

how to style leopard print

velvet quilted bag

leopard print sweater

Ann Taylor Spotted Mock Neck Sweater

leopard sweater

animal print sweater

how to pull off the leopard trend

What I’m wearing:
Warehouse Coat (similar save or splurge), Ann Taylor Sweater,
Halogen Belt (similar for less here), Old Navy Jeans (similar here or here),
ASOS Loafers (similar), NastyGal Velvet Bag (similar),
Similar Earrings, Similar Knot Ring, Similar Watch,
Lips: Almay Lip Vibes (Get Crazy), Nails: Essie Big Spender

MY ANN TAYLOR SALE PICKS

The post A Little Leopard appeared first on Penny Pincher Fashion.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar