Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thermos Stainless King Flask Review

Thermos Flask Review


I had never considered how many picnics I would go on when I had children. My boys revolve around eating and on days out we often take picnics. Unfortunately the British weather isn't always kind so having a warm drink is lovely. When Thremos offered me their stainless king flask I happily agreed as I thought of how I could have a nice warm drink on my trips to Legoland next year.

To start with the flask is big, massive infact. It holds a whopping 1.2l when full. Even I can't drink that much coffee. It states on the side that it keeps drinks hot or cold for 24hrs. I had to give it a go. You can watch my little video with how we got on.



I recently used the flask on a day out. I filled it up and left it for about 3 hours. No word of a lie my hot chocolate was too hot to drink as I poured it into the cup. I can see this being really useful on days out with the children and if it keeps drinks cold too then that will be fantastic when the sun does come out. It is really large and therefore really heavy. I am not really convinced about the handle, but I suppose if it was the only thing you were carrying it would be useful. I also think it would make a great present for a fisherman, My Dad often goes off into the cold of the night time to fish so filling the Thermos up before he goes would definately keep him warm. You can purchase a king flask from the Thermos website.



I was given the Thermos flask for the purpose of this review but the opinions contained here are my own.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar