Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wedding Wednesday: Inspiration


Not much to report over here in the wedding world. I haven't had much to-do since our wedding was basically planned, save for the last-minute details before we had to postpone. Now that everything has been moved over to our new date, there's just not much to do. We will have to reassess the menu/flower situation since both are obviously seasonal, but that will be down the road a bit still. 

Plus, I thought I only had a few more weeks of Wedding Wednesdays left so I'm fresh out of topics (and quite frankly, not feeling the most inspired at the moment). If you have any ideas or whatnot, let me know! 

So today I thought I would share pretty images that I have saved over the years that give me wedding inspiration and were helpful once I started the planning process. Even if you are not a bride, it's fun to just look at pretty images right now, isn't it? Some eye candy to take our minds off of everything and just enjoy for a minute or two! 












Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar