Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Halloween Decals - Mix 'n Match


Hi lovelies!

Recently BPS had a water decal super sale, so I got some plaid designed ones and one of the five patterns was orange and purple - Halloween colours! So I paired them with actual halloween decals and this is the result!



Please ignore the slight damage on my middle finger; I'm not completely awesome at applying fully covering decals - yet. 

Look at the tiny pumpkins wishing you a Happy Halloween! Underneath is two layers of Essence "Lilac Is My Style".


I also mattified it with HEMA matte top coat, but although it covers up the mistakes I made, it's just not that bright... Dunno which I like better.

What do you think? And do you prefer the matte or the glossy version?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar