Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Blues Never Felt So Good




“I’m not addicted to drugs, I’m addicted to glamour.” _ James St James

Welcome Back FI readers!

While I’m pretty sure skinny pants are not going anywhere anytime soon, I’ve been making the case for wide leg pants. They’re as fun as they are flattering. For being made out of so much fabric, palazzo pants manage not to look bulky on. If you are on the not so tall side, wearing heels will make these even more flattering as legs look very elongated and have you looking leaner and taller.

 A few bold pieces of jewelry or in my case minimal jewelry and an ostrich feather stole, took the look from daytime to night time, drab to fab. How do you like this fiery red piece of adornment? Feathers Fabulous! You would not be missed sashaying into an event. Party season is upon us after all. Feeling inspired? Good news is you don’t have to spend a ton buying one. Not that I made mine but there are diy tutorials that will walk you through custom making one for yourself. Wear it over a bustier or any top for that matter as an elegant addition to any ensemble. 

With this look I opted for gold accessories not white just so I don’t look like the US flag, hehe. My accessories of choice were gold. I’m in all kinds of love with the vintage box clutch. It’s lined with a gorgeous red velvet fabric. A very ornate design on the exterior added texture and character to this gorgeous piece. Drool worthy! The spike heels (weapon, hehe) are as chic as they are towering.

My style is bold and dramatic and this fun look has got plenty of those to offer. You? Love to take a chance with colors?


Deets

Turtle Neck By Forever 21
Pants By Oscar De La Renta (Here)
Highness 160 Ring Strass by Christian Louboutin
Sunnies By Quay Australia

Thanks for stopping by. Keep thinking those purple thoughts and stay ridiculously blessed, Xo...
post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar