Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jessica Cosmetics Electric Collection: Power Driven Pink


Jessica Cosmetics Power Driven Pink (2 coats)

So here is the second collection that Jessica Cosmetics released for the summer. Up first is the polish I ended up using for my video (since I realized that I never told anyone!) which is Power Driven Pink. You could still see the pink through my latex gloves in the lab, but I don't think it was too distracting. It is a baby or Barbie pink creme that really had great pigmentation with a no-streak finish which is great for a pastel color. You can find Jessica Cosmetics polishes on their website and they are $7.50 each.

*disclaimer: These products were provided by the company or PR representative. All reviews are based solely on my opinion.* 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar