Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

31DC2018 Violet Nails


I have always wondered why Violet is a theme for this challenge.  It's such a specific type of purple.  I really think it should just be purple.  It really would make things so much easier.  Fun fact, I really struggle to distinguish the different types of purples.  There are just soooooo many variations.  Purples always take me the longest to sort and put away in my drawers.  I also tend to re arrange these more often than any other colour because I can never seem to get it "right".  Well, that's a little bit of random information for you today.  Let's get into the nail art shall we?

For today's purple nails I pulled out one of my favourite purple cremes - Emily de Molly Original Cindy.  I teamed it with Color Club Harp On It and a black and white accent nail.  Image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies Mad For Mandalas.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

I really like this mani.  It's so simple yet really pretty.  I actually had a lot of comments while wearing this mani.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar